According to the statement of Ministry of Labour, Immigration and Population, Myanmar will grant the passport holders from the following countries to apply the Visa-On-Arrival (Tourists) for one year trial period with effect from 01st October 2019:
The terms and conditions of the Visa on Arrival (Tourists) are as follows;-
- Points of Entry are at the Yangon, Mandalay and Nay PYi Taw International Airports.
- The Fees is US$ 50 and duration of stay in Myanmar is (30) days.
- Will be granted for the tourism purpose only.
- Duration of stay is non-extendable.
- Must adhere to the existing laws and regulations of Myanmar.
- For the security reasons, it is allowed to travel any tourist sites, except the restricted areas.
- Concerned Security and Immigration department authorities have the right to deny or refuse to grant Visa on Arrival if the applicants are not eligible to enter into Myanmar.
- Can leave Myanmar from any International Entry/ Exist Points of the county.
Note; Other countries will be coming soon.